I'm a research fellow in the V-SENSE research project at School of Computer Science and Statistics (SCSS) /Trinity College Dublin (TCD), working with Prof. Aljosa Smolic. My research interests include Multi-view (MV), High Dynamic Range (HDR), and Omni-directional (360-degree) Virtual Reality (VR) video analysis, and streaming techniques.
- 10.10.2018: 1 IS&T Electronic Imaging 2019 paper accepted.
- 26.09.2018: 1 IC3D paper accepted.
- 20.09.2018: 1 EUVIP paper accepted.
- 07.09.2018: 1 CVMP paper accepted.
- 30.08.2018: 1 ICIDS paper accepted.
- 29.08.2018: 1 VCIP paper accepted.
- 13.08.2018: 1 JETCAS paper submitted.
- 02.08.2018: 1 MTAP paper accepted.
- 02.06.2018: 1 JVCI paper accepted.
- 14.05.2018: Selected as TC member of BMVC 2018.
- 08.03.2018: Selected as Area Chair of EUSIPCO 2018.
- 01.03.2018: 1 QoMEX paper accepted.
I received the M.Sc. (Hons.) and the Ph.D. degrees from the Centre for Vision, Speech and Signal Processing at University of Surrey, UK, in 2010 and 2015, respectively. My Ph.D. work was supervised by Ahmet Kondoz and Erhan Ekmekcioglu. Afterward, I worked as a Post-doctoral researcher with Frederic Dufaux and Giuseppe Valenzise in the Multimedia Signal Processing Lab at Telecom ParisTech Institute of Science and Technology, Paris, France. Since July 2016, I am a research fellow in the Graphics Vision and Visualisation (GV2) at Trinity College Dublin (TCD).
My research interests span as follows:
Please, you can check my publications using my google scholar.