The School of Computer Science and Statistics offers a wide range of undergraduate courses. To find out more about them, and to apply, please follow the links here. Feel free to follow other links on this website, which are intended to provide information for current students.
- Computer Science leads to a BA Moderatorship and a Master in Computer Science (MCS).
- Computer Science and Language (French, German or Irish) combines the study of Computer Science, linguistics and French, German or Irish and leads to a BA Moderatorship.
- Management Science and Information Systems Studies (MSISS) is the study of management sciences, statistics and information and communication technology leading to a BA Moderatorship.
- Computer Science and Business is a joint degree programme combining computer science and business management and leads to a BA Moderatorship.
- Computer Engineering and Electronic and Computer Engineering are specialisms within the Integrated Engineering Programme enabling students to study computing as part of their engineering degree. Both specialisms lead to the degree of MAI.
- The part-time evening Diploma in Information Systems is a two-year course intended for IT professionals and those who wish to work in Information Technology.
- The part-time evening Degree in Information Systems is a two-year programme following on from the Diploma in Information Systems leading to a BSc (Hons).