MSc in Management of Information SystemsApply
Applicants for this course must normally hold a good honors degree (at least upper second-class level) in computer science, information systems, information technology, business and information technology, computer engineering or a cognate discipline. Relevant professional experience is also desirable. Applicants meeting the necessary requirements may be interviewed.
Formal applications for this course should be made online through:
General queries for the MSc Management of Information Systems can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documents MUST be submitted with your application:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Transcript of academic results to date
- Copies of degree certificates
- Two Academic references
- All applicants whose first language is not English and who have not been educated through the medium of English must present one of the following qualifications in the English language:
- IELTS: Grade 6.5 (No section less than 6.0)
- TOEFL: 90 – internet based (with a written score of 21)
- University of Cambridge: Proficiency Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2) or Advanced Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PTE Academic: a minimum score of 63 to be eligible (with no section score below 59)
In some cases where there are pending documents, excellent candidates may be made a Conditional Offer. Candidates should be aware that the conditional offers are not indefinite and may be withdrawn if further information or relevant documents are not provided in due course.
Notification of Acceptance
Most candidates should expect a decision within a month after making their application. In some cases candidates may be called for interview.
Full details on course fees can be found here