MSc in Interactive Digital MediaApply
Applications will be accepted from good honours' graduates in any discipline. Literary, artistic and creative ability is taken into consideration along with mathematical and problem-solving ability. Knowledge of programming is not a pre-requisite for entry. In exceptional circumstances, an applicant with relevant professional experience but without the required formal qualification may be considered.
General queries on the MSc Interactive Digital Media can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Formal applications for this course should be made online through http://www.tcd.ie/courses/postgraduate/az/course.php?id=DPTCS-IDME-1F09
Full details on course fees can be found here
The online application system is open to accept applications for the Academic Year 2020/2021.
The following supporting documents MUST be submitted with your online application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript of academic results to date
- Copies of degree certificates
- Two Academic or Professional references
- If English is not your first language, you will be required to submit documentation of reasonable competence in the English language. This may be one of the following:
- a minimum score of at least 570 on the paper-based TOEFL test, or
- a minimum score of at least 230 on the computer-based TOEFL test, or
- a minimum score of at least 88 on the Internet-based (iBT) TOEFL test, or
- a minimum of Grade 6.5 in the IELTS , or
- a minimum of Grade C in the Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English
- a minimum of Grade C in the Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PTE Academic: a minimum score of 63 to be eligible (with no section score below 59)
Please note that test scores are only valid for two years.