Docear4Word 1.01 with bug-fixes and some enhancements
Today we released Docear4Word 1.01. The add-on for Microsoft Word allows you to manage your Docear references (and any other references stored as BibTeX) directly within Microsoft Word. Version 1.01 includes the following changes. Download it here!
- Added warning message if a BibTex file is considered corrupt, rather than just ignoring it. (#740, #692)
- BibTex load now also supports CP1252 codepage.
- Unexpected exceptions now logged to the log file. (#740)
- Added workaround for missing BibTex keys. We create a new one of the form “_Unknown_XX” where XX increase with each missing key within the file.
- DEV: Added MLA.csl sample file.
- Fixed bug where the ID was being used instead of the Name.
- Made toolbar dropdown wider.
- Added warning message and instruction when no BibTex database is configured. (#740)
- Parser now copes with no tags present.
- Removed paragraph formatting from within Field code as it influence formatting in the main document.
- JSON is now stored within the Field with space separators and LineFeeds since it could influence formatting in the main document. (#729)
- Updated Citeproc.js to v1.0.426 which fixed these issues:
- Incorrect trimming of punctuation. (#743)
- “Tri-graph” styles not working. (#694)
- Failure to load some styles containing comments.
- BibTex Lexer now supports unix line endings. (#692)
- Issue tag is now supported (#743)
- Fixed bug with Issue and Number casing.