SOFTWARE ENGINEER INTERN
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing & sales company, and voted a top place to work globally. We’re looking for 3rd year students to join our engineering team. Student placements run twice a year, so if you’re looking for a January internship or summer internship, this might be the opportunity for you. Here’s why.
We think of our interns as full-time employees. They build, design, and research projects that go to production and become living, breathing parts of our product. By working closely with mentors and taking advantage of HubSpot's transparent environment, interns go back to university with a new network, perspective, and set of skills.
What you’ll learn
- Back End: We write lots of micro-services, primarily with Java 8. Our APIs are RESTful and use the minimal Dropwizard framework, and we take advantage of Kafka, Spark, Hadoop for processing volumes of data.
- Mobile: Our entire mobile team is based in Dublin and our apps are built natively with Swift and Java.
- You’ll need to be studying a Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer
- To be able to demo a side project that you have hacked on in your own time
What’s in it for you
- €20 per hour
- Meaningful, hands-on experience
- Free breakfast, lunch, drinks and snacks
- A MacBook Pro to use as your own
- Weekly Tech Talks
- PS4 and Xbox fully loaded with games including FIFA & Rocket League
- Full sized ping pong table
- Mystery dinners
- ...and much much more:
Return to Internship main page