Graduate Software Engineers
Recruiting Software Engineers.
As a Swrve Intern Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work in a world-class and dynamic team of engineers, on product development and delivery. You will contribute to the Swrve product and the custom tools used behind the scenes to facilitate our continuous delivery pipeline.
What will I be doing?
- You will be tasked with building something that is important to us, something our engineers would love to build themselves
- You will be assigned a Swrve buddy - a senior engineer who will be there to mentor and support you day-to-day
- You will be fully embedded in the engineering team
- You will work with a variety of technologies, such as Ruby on Rails, Java, Python, AWS
- You will leave Swrve having learned about how we develop and support highly scalable, highly available web applications
In the past, our interns have built tools to orchestrate our continuous delivery pipeline (something we love and use every hour of every day), and shipped improvements to our product (used by our customers every minute of every day). We also have a long history of hiring many of our interns after a successful internship.
We are looking for interns who are passionate about technology and ideally have some experience with:
- Building your own web app
- Developing your own app or game for iOS/Android
- Any other cool and exciting personal projects!
What are the benefits?
- Work remotely from wherever you want in Ireland.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible holiday policy
- No-meeting Fridays
- Summer hours - take Friday afternoons off, on us, from June-Aug.