Propylon is a world leader in legal and regulatory data processing and document management. Propylon’s vision is to disrupt the legal landscape with innovative solutions that simplify the complex and connect people with the law. We’ve been working with Legislatures, Regulatory Bodies, and large multi-nationals since the 1990s to solve large-scale regulatory change and document management problems. Our office is based in Rathfarnham, South Dublin.
Our internships offers the opportunity to:
- Work with a highly skilled engineering team who are experts in their field
- Design and implement new features for Propylon’s core product suite
- Work on exciting data challenges such as NLP, topic discovery, similarity detection and more
Daily activities include:
- Attending daily team standups
- Participating in the code review process
- Writing software for our core product suite
- Working alongside senior engineers, software architects, and team leads to solve problems for our clients and implement new product features
Ideal candidates should have:
- A love for technology
- Confidence in taking on large projects and initiatives
- Some experience in Linux-based systems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with machine learning would be a plus
- This is the opportunity to join an innovative, software solutions business, dedicated to driving digital transformation.
- Our Engineers do really meaningful work, building software that impacts how new laws come to be made in our society!
- Propylon is listed as one of the best “Great Places To Work” in Ireland; we applied for the accreditation on three occasions and we’re proud to have achieved this every time (2016, 2018 and 2020).
- Our business is small enough to ensure that every single person can make a big impact, no matter what your level, while also being large enough to be industry-leaders.
- We employ many Technical Leads and Senior Developers that can offer you the support and training to start your professional career the right way.
- We have a very flexible approach to home-working.
- We have a great culture; we organise frequent sports and social activities like hiking, virtual quizzes and games, go-karting, 5-a-side football, and much more so you’ll feel part of the team in no time!
- We want our interns to see a future career with Propylon; with potential part-time opportunities available once the internship has been completed and full-time opportunities once you graduate!