Job Description Summary
Mastercard Internship - Software Engineer – Dublin, Ireland
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®.
We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
MasterCard software engineering teams leverage Agile development principles, advanced development and design practices, and an obsession with security, reliability, and performance to deliver solutions that delight our customers. We are looking for talented software engineers to develop advanced technologies and applications that are revolutionizing payments.
The Mastercard Intern Program is a comprehensive program where students will gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company. As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives.
Program Components:- Impactful assignments that drive business results.
- Networking sessions and leadership speaker’s series.
- Volunteer and team building experiences.
Program Qualifications:- Evidence of strong academics in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related degree.
- Must be a penultimate year student.
- Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk taking.
- Ability to partner across the organization.
- Sound communication skills.
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages such as Java, Python, C++, etc.
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills.