Software Engineering Intern
HubSpot is looking for co-ops who are interested in solving complex problems and being part of one of the fastest growing, most ambitious engineering teams in the world. HubSpot engineering co-ops work with our engineers in small teams with minimal process and are given the freedom to do big things and own the software they create.
Our technology stack is diverse, and we are looking to fill roles for a variety of projects including:
- Middle tier APIs & web services in Java (DropWizard)
- Core data and infrastructure development with HBase, Elastic Search, ZooKeeper, Redis, MySQL, and Memcached.
- Running, monitoring, and deploying to thousands of servers in multiple data centers & the cloud (DevOps & SRE)
Candidates should have web development experience (projects like mobile apps, web apps, or games beyond coursework is a plus) and top candidates will have:
- An unmatched curiosity to learn and grow their skills with new challenges
- A strong understanding of HubSpot’s business, products, and culture
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Confidence taking on big initiatives and leading projects in a fast-paced environment
As an engineer you will get a MacBook Air and a GitHub Enterprise account on your first day. Working closely with your team, you will start shipping production code right away.
Come help us build real products that thousands of customers depend on. To read more about our Product and Engineering team at HubSpot, check out this page : http://product.hubspot.com/jobs-internships-co-ops
For more information on HubSpot's internship and co-op opportunities, visit HubSpot.com/Students
Must be available to work full time for the duration of their required internship placement.