Timing Attacks Against Encrypted Web Traffic (HTTPS)
- A First-Hop Traffic Analysis Attack Against Femtocells. Saman Feghhi, Douglas J. Leith, IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (CCNC), 2016
- Proportional Fair Rate Allocation for Private Shared Networks.Saman Feghhi, Douglas J. Leith, Mohammad Karzand. Proc IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC) 2016.
- A Web Traffic Analysis Attack Using Only Timing Information. Saman Feghhi, Douglas J. Leith. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics & Security, in press. Data for this paper is available here.
- Time and Place: Robustness of a Traffic Analysis Attack Against Web Traffic. Saman Feghhi, Douglas J. Leith. IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (CCNC), 2017
Data & Code
The data and code used to demonstrate these attacks is here.
Defending Against Timing Attacks
- On Making Encrypted Web Traffic Resistant to Timing-Analysis Attacks. Saman Feghhi, Douglas J. Leith. Tech Report Oct 2016
- Trade-Off Between Rate and Delay in a Timing-Analysis Resistant Private Tunnel. Saman Feghhi, Douglas J. Leith. Tech Report Oct 2016
Data & Code
The data and code is here.