Modelling TCP Dynamics
- Analysis and design of congestion control in synchronised communication networks
R.N.Shorten, D.J.Leith, J.Foy, R.Kilduff
Proc. 12th Yale Workshop on Adaptive & Learning Systems, May 2003.
(also Automatica 2005, Vol 41, pp725-730.)
- Positive Matrices Associated with Synchronised Communication Networks
Berman, A., Shorten, R., Leith, D.
Linear Algebra & its Applications, 2004, Vol. 393, pp47-54
- Convergence Results for Synchronised Communication Networks
Berman,A., Shorten, R.N., Leith,D.J.
Proc. American Control Conference, Boston
- A Positive Systems Model of TCP-like Congestion Control: Asymptotic Results
HI Technical Report, April 2004 (also IEEE Trans on Networking, June 2006).
R.N.Shorten, F.Wirth, D.J.Leith
- Modelling TCP Congestion Control Dynamics in Drop-Tail Environments.
R.N.Shorten, D.J.Leith, F.Wirth
- Modelling TCP Dynamics in Wireless Networks.
Proc. IEEE Wirelesscom 2005, Hawaii
- TCP Dynamics, Fairness and Efficiency.
Proc. 13th Yale Workshop on Adaptive & Learning Systems, 2005.
- On AIMD congestion control, queue provisioning, and network efficiency
Shorten, R., D. Leith
Transactions on Networking, 2007, Vol 15, Issue 4, pp866-877
- Partitioning and Invariance of AIMD Dynamics in Synchronised Communication Networks
Proc. Control 2006
- Impact of Drop Synchronisation on TCP Fairness in High Bandwidth-Delay Product Networks
Shorten, R.N., Leith,D.J.
Proc. Protocols for Fast Long Distance Networks 2006, Nara, Japan
- Stochastic equilibria of AIMD communication networks
Wirth, F., R. Stanojevic, R.N. Shorten, and D.J. Leith
SIAM J. Matrix Theory and Its Applications, 2006