TCD Centre for Computing and Language Studies
The Centre for Computing and Language Studies (CCLS), established in 1995, is the interdisciplinary unit which is home to the four year honours undergraduate programme, the B.A. (Moderatorship) in Computer Science and Language (CSL), also known as Computer Science, Linguistics and a Language (CSLL). The CCLS is a focal point for related interdisciplinary research in computational linguistics as a cognitive science. As such, it has working research links with a number of relevant departments, and research centres across College.
- Khurshid Ahmad
- Tim Fernando
- Christer Gobl
- Rachel Hoare
- Martin Emms
- Saturnino Luz
- John Saeed
- David Singleton (emeritus)
- Carl Vogel (Director)
- We hosted the COST 2102 action "Development of Multimodal Interfaces" International School 2009 on "Active Listening and Synchrony"
- We conduct tree of three streams of research in "integrated language technologies" focused on text analytics in the Centre for Next Generation Localisation.
- We were the local organisers of ESSLLI 2007
- Dublin Computational Linguistics Research Seminar Series
- The Wednesday Reading Group
SoftwareClick Here or here
Computational Linguistics/Cognitive Science Offprint Library
- Centre for Language and Communication Studies
- Computational Linguistics Group
- School of Computer Science and Statistics
- Taught Courses
- Degrees by Research
Qualified students may be admitted for a postgraduate degree by research in an area of computational linguistics in which suitable supervision is available. The M.Sc. is generally a two year commitment while the Ph.D. takes at least three years. Each involves a significant research based dissertation, and the opportunity to take foundational courses as well as to participate in relevant seminars and reading groups.
- Past Postgraduate Projects Additional information on our research interests and collaborations with postgraduate students is available here.
- Ireland Canada University Foundation
- College Awards
- TCD Global Office
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Science, Engineering and Technology
- Mitchell Scholarships (a 1-year fund for U.S. Citizens)
- The O'Reilly Foundation
- EU Programme of Higher Level Scholarships for Latin America
- Other international funding bodies offer scholarships that support postgraduate research abroad.
- Carl Vogel, O'Reilly Institute, School of Computer Science and Statistics, Trinity College, University of Dublin, Dublin 2 Ireland (phone +353 (1) 896 1765, fax +353 (1) 677 2204).
Further detail to follow.
[School of Computer Science and Statistics] [Centre for Language and Communication Studies] [Trinity College Dublin]
URL: http://www.scss.tcd.ie/clg email@example.com
Last Modified: Thu Jun 28 16:46:58 2018 (vogel)